Monday, June 24, 2013

NeNe and Gregg Leakes got married again on Saturday, June 22.

NeNe Leakes and Gregg Leakes have said "I do"… again!
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star married her ex-husband at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, Georgia, on Saturday, Life & Styleconfirms. There were about 400 guests in attendance.
It's rumored that bridesmaids included RHOA castmates Cynthia Bailey and Marlo Hampton. The wedding planning and ceremony was all filmed for Bravo for the spin-off, "I Dream of Nene: The Wedding."
“I had a big wedding the first time," NeNe said when talking about her big day in May. "The only thing I’m going to do different this time is I'm going to have more of a fairytale wedding."
The "New Normal" actress even said that despite ups and downs with her reality show co-stars, she wanted them all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment